Most recently added recipes appear first. Use the search box if you know what you are looking for and the recipe index to get ideas for certain types of foods. Click on individual recipes to print them. You are welcome to add comments to recipes, but they will be read by the moderator before being published.

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

WHITE CHICKEN CHILI

RENAE GOLDING

3 cans of Great Northern beans

1 large onion, finely chopped

2 teaspoons minced garlic

2 cans of mild green chili peppers drained and finely chopped

2 cans of white shoepeg corn

5-6 cups chicken broth

1 chicken ( I used a whole roasted chicken and de-boned it) It's much faster. or you can use 4-5 skinless chicken breasts cooked and chopped up

1 teaspoon dried oregano crushed

1-1/2 teaspoons ground cumin

1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper

Salt and pepper to taste


I sauted the onions and the garlic together and then added it the rest of the ingredients in a Crock Pot and let it cook for a few hours on high.

I really like the flavor of the roasted chicken in this....it turned out so delicious.

I hope you all enjoy this recipe! Print Recipe

0 comments :

Post a Comment