Julie Hoffman
INGREDIENTS
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can chunk chicken
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans
- 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chile peppers, drained
DIRECTIONS
1. Open the cans of corn, chicken broth, chunk chicken, black beans,
and diced tomatoes with green chilies. Pour everything into a large saucepan
or stock pot. Simmer over medium heat until chicken is heated through.
I used canned chicken because I was short on time, but it probably would be
better with grilled or leftover rotissere. I used a can of mild rotel
tomatoes and peppers, and it really spiced it up. Cilantro and sour cream
on top was delicious. Yummy!
Print Recipe
Thursday, February 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
0 comments :
Post a Comment