Most recently added recipes appear first. Use the search box if you know what you are looking for and the recipe index to get ideas for certain types of foods. Click on individual recipes to print them. You are welcome to add comments to recipes, but they will be read by the moderator before being published.

Thursday, February 11, 2010

OREO BROWNIES

Erin Toone

I actually got this from the box of Betty Crocker brownie mix, but it
was really good and really easy. I had family coming over at the last
minute on a Sunday and this was more fun than just plain brownies (and
I already had all the stuff on hand)

1 box brownie mix
10-12 Oreo cookies, crushed (I actually had the generic ones from
Target)
frosting, chocolate or vanilla (I think it would be good with cream
cheese frosting)

Make brownies as directed for a 9x13 pan- except stir 1 cup cookie
crumbs into batter. Cool completely. Frost and sprinkle with
remaining cookie crumbs. Print Recipe

0 comments :

Post a Comment