Most recently added recipes appear first. Use the search box if you know what you are looking for and the recipe index to get ideas for certain types of foods. Click on individual recipes to print them. You are welcome to add comments to recipes, but they will be read by the moderator before being published.

Thursday, February 11, 2010

CRANBERRY CHICKEN

Erin Toone

1 can whole berry cranberry sauce
1 cup French dressing (I use the generic brand Light)
1 whole chicken or favorite parts- cut up (I use about 3 big boneless
breasts and cut them in half, but there's quite a bit of sauce so you
could easily do it with more)
3 carrots (I just dump in a 1 pound bag of baby carrots)
1 onion- cut in half (I like having the pieces of onion to eat but I
made it without the other day because all my onions were yucky and I
don't feel like it changes the flavor that much)
Combine cranberry sauce and French dressing in a bowl. Place onion
and carrots in the bottom of Crock Pot. Dip chicken in sauce and then
place on vegetables . Pour remaining sauce over chicken. Cook on low
for 6-8 hours (if you cut your carrots you won't need as much time,
but I always do the 8 hours otherwise the baby carrots aren't quite
cooked through). Print Recipe

0 comments :

Post a Comment