One Package of Graham Grackers
1/2 cup of Chocolate Chips
1/2 cup of Walnuts
1 can of Sweetened Condensed Milk
Crush graham crackers and nuts, combine all ingredients, spread on greased pan, bake at 350 degrees approximately for 25-30 minutes.
Okay, so that's the recipe that was given to me originally. However, I always make more than that so what I usually do is put 3 of those individually wrapped packages of graham crackers in, which is usually just a whole box. Then I put a whole bag of chocolate chips in, usually a 12 oz bag. Then with the nuts, they can be expensive so you can use however much you like. If you're doubling the recipe, I like to put at least 1 cup of nuts in or more. But I like a lot of nuts. AND, it doesn't have to be walnuts. You can use pecans, almonds, whatever you like best. And finally, I have also had to improv a little bit when I thought I had two cans of milk and it turned out I only had one. So here are a couple of things I tried: Melt half a bag of chocolate chips in the microwave until creamy, then add to ingredients to compensate for not enough milk. OR, melt one cube of butter and do the same. Both ways have been extremely successful so you're welcome to try it, or experiment yourself with some different things. Bottom line, you need the graham crackers for the brownie base, and the chocolate to make it chocolate-y of course, and the sweetened condensed milk to hold it all together.
Print Recipe
Friday, February 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
0 comments :
Post a Comment